[vdr] Re: Compiling plugins for vdr 1.3.12

I demand that Tony Houghton may or may not have written...

[snip]
> I'm using Darren Salt's libxine-dev Debian package. It's because of his
> packages that I thought the plugins should build with vdr 1.3.12, because
> that's the version his vdr package is based on, and he also provides debs
> of the remote and xine plugins and more. Unfortunately it doesn't work too
> well for me; runvdr doesn't work at all for some reason,

Patches accepted from anybody who has similar problems and can solve them.
All that I can say about it is that it works for me.

> and xine is so unreliable [...]

Again, works for me, although as soon I see a tarball of xine-lib 1-rc6...

--
| Darren Salt | nr. Ashington, | d youmustbejoking,demon,co,uk
| Debian,     | Northumberland | s zap,tartarus,org
| RISC OS     | Toon Army      | @
|   When replying, "news"->"ds", "cu"->"co.uk", and validate

Necessity is the mother of invention.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index