[vdr] Re: Compiling plugins for vdr 1.3.12

I demand that Tony Houghton may or may not have written...

> In <4CEF6968DE%linux@youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk>, Darren Salt wrote:
>> I demand that Tony Houghton may or may not have written...
>>> and xine is so unreliable [...]
>> Again, works for me, although as soon I see a tarball of xine-lib 1-rc6...

> I'm downloading rc6a from the official web site now.

> I had a quick look at the Debianised source of xine-lib to see if MPlayer
> could be used with the xine plugin. Strangely there was no sign of the VDR
> patch, but the Debian binary does include VDR support.

1-rc3c-1 (sarge) doesn't. 1-rc5-1 (sid) doesn't. My build of 1-rc5 does, as
well as a couple of bug fixes - are you fetching sources from the right
place?

Anyway, I've now seen the relevant tarball; time to download, build, install,
test, upload...

[snip]
| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/> (PGP 2.6, GPG keys)

How come all the buttons keep flying off my shirt?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index