[vdr] ANNOUNCE: vdr-mhp-0.2

Hi,

after a long time of development followed by a long time very reduced
development, I put some work into this and I think it is now the time to make
a release. (I know, I should have released long before)

This plugin aims at creating an MHP implementation for VDR.

This is still a pre-release in the sense that the implementation is far from
feature-complete, but at least it is quite stable. Currently the
infrastructure is working, and that is the most important thing. However, the
APIs are really not complete.
I have some self-written sample applications working (among them a primitive
image viewer, they are included in the package), but I did not test it at all
agains real-world applications, which is the next development step.

There is some documentation in the package if you like to know the technical
details.

Please be aware that there are at least two important dependencies and some
pitfalls in installing, so pay attention to the README.

The Sourceforge page is
http://sourceforge.net/projects/interactive-vdr/

the package is available from

If anyone is interested in coding some Java classes, you are highly welcome!

Marcel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index