[vdr] Re: A/V Desync on playback with FF cards continued

> Do the recordings where this happens have
> - only one sound channel,
> - different languages or
> - an AC3 sound channel?
>
> I've notices problems which could be related, only occurring
> on recordings
> with AC3 sound (search the archive for "jumps").
>
> Olaf

The desync occurrs with all types of channels (containing a single apid,
multiple apids, and the AC3 pid).  I have tested this with and without the
current AC3overDVB patch applied to vdr. When I read back in the mail list
archives, it seems that some were reporting this issue after a change back
in the early stages of the 1.0.0 drivers.  Aparently there is an earlier
version of the drivers where the desync did not occur.  Both the current 2.4
and 2.6 kernels and cvs dvb-kernels display this problem as well.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index