[vdr] 4:2:2 again

Hi,

is it right, that the error correction of the DVB-S card (rev1.5)
doesn't work for 4:2:2 feeds?

I tuned in such a feed and recorded it to harddisk with the
streamingdevice-plugin, but the file is very crippled:
  http://rene.ahrcas.net/422feed.jpg

At the bottom in the left corner there is the normal picture
identifiable, but the rest looks like a bad signal. (displayed with
the cvs version of mpeg2dec)

The Signalstrength (and the Signal Noise Ratio too) is good, sometimes
even better then the normal Astra channels.
So I think, there is a problem with the error correction, can anyone
confirm this?

(I don't have an working win32 installation, so i can't test it under
this)

bye, rene
--