[vdr] Re: Gentoo and Skins

Hi,

> >I'm using vdr-1.3.11 under Gentoo with the ebuils from
> >rsync16.de.gentoo.org.
> >After emerging text2skin and emerging some skins I can't select this skins.
> >The skins can be accessed by vdr using directory /etc/vdr/plugins/skins
> >which contains symlinks to the real skin directories under
> >/usr/share/vdr/skins.
> >
> >What's going wrong here?
> >

> The skins are in /etc/vdr/plugins/text2skin/
>
> ls -l /etc/vdr/plugins/text2skin/
> total 12
> lrwxr-xr-x  1 root root    37 Jul 25 03:09 EgalsNxt ->
> /usr/share/vdr/skins/vdrskin-egalsnxt

hmm - I was blind - the skins are in this folder. How I can load the
skins? Menu->Settings->OSD->Skin? There are only the 2 default skins :-(

> Christian - maintainer of the ebuilds for vdr :)
Thanks for your work :-)

Bernd

--
Steal my cash, car and TV - but leave the computer!
        -- Soenke Lange <soenke@escher.north.de>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index