[vdr] Re: Remote Control and LIRC trouble - should I use the Remote Control Plugin ?

Hallo Oliver,

Thanks for your reply :)

> > So I was wondering if it would be better if one used the
> LIRC support in the Remote control ?
> >
> Sorry, there is no difference whether you use LIRC support of vdr or
> the LIRC feature of the remote plugin.

I have been using the remote plugin with LIRC now for 5 days and I did
not (yet) have the trouble that I had before. Up till now the remote
worked :)

I will keep reporting if soemthing changes.

> LIRC support is broken in Remote plugin 0.3.0, 0.3.1 and 0.3.1a
> This patch should fix it:

Thanks :)

Sorry for bothering, after posting I "found" a subfolder that I once
created together with a rule to move alle LIRC subjcts there, and there
was your previously posted patch.

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index