[vdr] Mplayer and TV Overscan

Hello
I'm using vdr 1.3.12 + almost every plugin :D
Among these, is mplayer...

I use it to watch my favorites fansubbed animes on my tv which has a
very bad overscan, it eats about 20pixels on every border, do someone
know what's the parameter to add in my mplayer.sh (well, actually not
mine...it's the one used on this ml...) to add those borders during the
postprocessing?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad English.
--
Gpg pubkey available on http://belgium.keyserver.net
Fingerprint: B804 93B8 6EB8 F34E 2DE9 66A7 129D 76BC BE76 3C7C

Home | Main Index | Thread Index