[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: vdr-mhp-0.2

On Tuesday 21 Sep 2004 13:17, Marcel Wiesweg wrote:

> Yes, there is now also (preliminarily) complete patch available from
>
> http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=22581&page=2
>
> put together by Andreas Brachold and others ("mhp-0.2.diff.gz").

I'll give that a go later on.

> > When I try to run vdr with this plugin, it throws up lots of DirectFB,
> > ends with "Creating database" and then just sits there.
> >
> > This is with vdr-1.3.12, dxr3-0.2.3-pre2, ffmpeg-0.4.9.
>
> Don't you see applications listed in the plugin's menu?

vdr doesn't get that far! When I start it, it prints some DirectFB messages,
then the "Creating database" line and just sits there: no output is seen,
video or OSD, etc. I'll check what it says in the vdr log file later on (at
work at the moment!). I think it is trying to initialise the plugin and that
never finishes so vdr doesn't start up.

Cheers,

Laz

Home | Main Index | Thread Index