[vdr] EPG Detailed data

Hi all,

I have a question regarding updating detailed epg data.

If I stop vdr, delete epg.data and start vdr again I get (after a while)
detailed epg data for each show starting within the next 6 hours. I then
leave vdr running over night, checking epg data in the morning only shows
detailed data for the next two shows on each channel.

I have set "EPG scan timeout" to "1" to make sure that scanning are
performed during the night.

I am running vdr 1.3.12 with ttxtsubs, subtitles and femon plugins.

Why isn't the epg data updated during the night? Have I missed any
configuration option?

Regards,
Anders

Home | Main Index | Thread Index