[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: vdr-mhp-0.2

On Tuesday 21 Sep 2004 22:14, Marcel Wiesweg wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 21. September 2004 19:29 schrieb Laz:
> > I now have an entry in the main menu. Should I have any applications with
> > what I have installed (plugin and make install in the plugin directory)?
> > Or have I managed to set one of the paths incorrectly in Make.config?
> > Looking at that, it points at /usr/local/vdr/apps which currently doesn't
> > exist!
>
> These applications are primarily written for debugging. The implementation
> is supposed to execute the apps broadcast by your favorite channel, and if
> applications were found, they appear in the list.
> You are living in the UK? I do not know the situation there.

Yes, I'm in the UK. On terrestrial, there are one or two channels that
broadcast simple interactive games: I'm presuming that this is the sort of
application that works with this plugin. Having said that, vdr doesn't add
them to channels.conf, presumably because they don't contain any video!

When I bring up the list of applications, I have two entries which are "---".
Are these always there or are they being transmitted? Neither of those did
anything at all.

> I know, there are some issues I am currently working on. There will be
> either a new version or an extensive patch in the next days.

It's a big job!

Cheers,

Laz

Home | Main Index | Thread Index