[vdr] good generic remote for vdr

I'm looking for a good, solid built remote for use with vdr? Does anyone
have any good suggestions?

I'm looking for one with similar buttons to the grey hauppauge remote,
but better built, with a few more buttons (eg additional volume and
channel buttons) and with rudimentary programmability, so that it can
control at least the volume of a different unit.

The sony RM-VZ950T mentioned earlier on the linux-dvb mailing list seems
a good candidate, but I am wondering what others are using for vdr?

http://www.thevooner.com/feature/2001/05/31/uniremote/uniremote.htm

--
Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index