[vdr] Re: Speed of VDR 1.3.12 recording menu

Emil Naepflein wrote:

The speed of the update of the recordings menu is still very slow in
some cases so that the response time of VDR is very large. Please notice
that I have more than 500! recordings on the server and the client has
access to this by NFS over 54 Mb WLAN.
Mmmmm... 54 Mb WLAN
What hardware you have, Pci-card, usb-wlan, ethernet-wlan adapter ?
I have tryed EdiMax 54mb usb-wlan, no luck.
I now have normal ethernet in pci-slot, I need to release the slot.
As the MB has no ethernet my options are
- usb-wlan
- usb-ethernet + wlan-adapter

Home | Main Index | Thread Index