[vdr] Re: VDR 1.3.12 buffer optimizations

 > Are you getting any particular errors, like buffer overflows?
> I did receive a patch from Sascha Volkenandt for the timeout
> handling and will try to bring up an improved patch later this
> week.
>
> Here on my system this version works more reliably than the
> original VDR 1.3.12, and also better than my previous patch.
>
> Maybe I'm actually expecting a little too much regarding the
> disk performance (WRT your other posting re file systems), but
> then again it's probably not too bad to optimize the buffer
> handling on a "slow" system - the bottlenecks probably don't
> turn up on really fast systems.
>
> Klaus

VDR seems to compile just fine under "optbuf2" but now a few of my plugins
do not compile.  I am getting the following error, "error: `Read' undeclared
(first use this function)" when I try to build the "Sky" plugin and
"Streamdev-0.3.3-pre3" plugin.

Sky:

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/vdr/vdr-1.3.12/PLUGINS/src/sky'
g++ -g -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -c -D_GNU_SOURCE
-DPLUGIN_NAME_I18N='"sky"' -I../../../include -I../DVB/include sky.c
sky.c: In member function `virtual bool
cDigiboxDevice::GetTSPacket(uchar*&)':
sky.c:160: error: `Read' undeclared (first use this function)
sky.c:160: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each
   function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [sky.o] Error 1

Streamdev:

client/device.c: In member function `virtual bool
   cStreamdevDevice::GetTSPacket(uchar*&)':
client/device.c:136: error: `Read' undeclared (first use this function)
client/device.c:136: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
   for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [client/device.o] Error 1

Home | Main Index | Thread Index