[vdr] Preferred language setting

Is there a way for VDR to have a 'preferred' language for the audio
track of a channel? A few of the channels I watch regularly are
broadcast in multiple languages, and I'd like to tell VDR to 'prefer'
the english language track when it's available.

I could edit the channels manually, but the channel scanner overrides
this and sets it back to default, often with the non-english language
coming first. I don't want to disable the channel scanner, and I dont
like having to always hit the 'language' button.

Ben

Home | Main Index | Thread Index