[vdr] Re: user mailing list

Kai Steinbach a écrit :
On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:51:10 +0100, Torgeir Veimo wrote:

Am seeing myself posting more user specific questions than development
lately. Would it be an idea to create a user mailing list?
I know there are some German portals about vdr, but my German is not
quite that good yet..
So, let's agree we want English end user focused content ... now,

But do we really want this separated from the english development-focused content ?
For one, I think I would subscribe to both mailing-lists, and they would end-up in the same mail folder. If many of you have the same feeling, maybe it's not a problem to keep a single ML. Having multiple MLs wouldn't be a problem for me though...

--
NH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index