[vdr] Re: Green screen problem with vdr-dxr3 and vdr-streamdev

On Monday 27 September 2004 16:01, hm@seneca.muc.de wrote:

> I seem to remember the Elchi patch doesn't work with either the dxr3 or the
> streamdev module. Can somebody deny or confirm this?

Remove the Elchi patch. I would be very surprised if it works, given how
limited the OSD of the Dxr3 is (it's implemented as DVD subpictures /
subtitles)

11Mbit WLAN is unlikely to be fast enough for all but the nastiest low-bitrate
channels, assuming you'll end up with about 5Mbit/sec...

Cheers,
Gavin.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index