[vdr] Re: What's BBCi and is it possible to receive it with vdr?

From the BBC web site:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/dsat_nonsky.shtml#Dont_I_need_a_Sky_digibox_t
o_watch_BBC_services
Can I receive BBCi services?

No, although BBC interactive services are broadcast in the clear, presently
only Sky digiboxes have the capability of decoding them.

-> I suspect that they are using a proprietary, internally developed
solution

http://www.bbctechnology.com/solutions/iDTV.htm

Ciao, Sean

Home | Main Index | Thread Index