[vdr] Re: Green screen problem with vdr-dxr3 and vdr-streamdev

hm@seneca.muc.de wrote:
hm@seneca.muc.de wrote:

Having read multiple reports about dxr3-0.2.2 working with streamdev-0.2.0
or 0.3.0 (don't know the vdr- version), I think this should work for me too.

None of the developers have any idea what might happen here? I would really
like to use my Epia-5000 as a streamdev/dxr3 client but I can't get it to
work. Grey TV screen whatever I do. Seems I have to put my full featured
card back in the Epia. It's a pity. I'd appreciate any hint as far as a
working combo, version-wise.
Update to the recent version of the plugins and vdr.

Greets, Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index