[vdr] Re: Green screen problem with vdr-dxr3 and vdr-streamdev

Christian Gmeiner <christian@visual-page.de> wrote:
> hm@seneca.muc.de wrote:
> > None of the developers have any idea what might happen here? I would really
> > like to use my Epia-5000 as a streamdev/dxr3 client but I can't get it to
> > work. Grey TV screen whatever I do. Seems I have to put my full featured
> > card back in the Epia. It's a pity. I'd appreciate any hint as far as a
> > working combo, version-wise.
> >
> Update to the recent version of the plugins and vdr.

Did you read my mail the other day? The plugins don't compile. Especially
dxr3-0.2.3-beta2 and streamdev-0.3.1 did not compile with vdr-1.3.12 and
linuxtv-dvb-1.0.0. I sent the error messages to the list. And as far as
that, I do not consider vdr-1.3.12 "recent". It's a developer version.
"Recent" is still 1.2.6, afaik.

What's more, I read some reports of working 1.2.6 / 0.2.2 / 0.3.x
setups. So there must be a way of getting it to work.

--
History, n.:
	Papa Hegel he say that all we learn from history is that we

Home | Main Index | Thread Index