[vdr] Re: Green screen problem with vdr-dxr3 and vdr-streamdev

hm@seneca.muc.de wrote:
Christian Gmeiner <christian@visual-page.de> wrote:

hm@seneca.muc.de wrote:

None of the developers have any idea what might happen here? I would really
like to use my Epia-5000 as a streamdev/dxr3 client but I can't get it to
work. Grey TV screen whatever I do. Seems I have to put my full featured
card back in the Epia. It's a pity. I'd appreciate any hint as far as a
working combo, version-wise.
Update to the recent version of the plugins and vdr.

Did you read my mail the other day? The plugins don't compile. Especially
dxr3-0.2.3-beta2 and streamdev-0.3.1 did not compile with vdr-1.3.12 and
linuxtv-dvb-1.0.0. I sent the error messages to the list. And as far as
that, I do not consider vdr-1.3.12 "recent". It's a developer version.
"Recent" is still 1.2.6, afaik.
Sorry, i haven't read your last mail. Could you give me the compile errors of the dxr3 plugin - i am the mainainer of it.

An the recent version of streamdev is 0.3.3_pre4, which can be found at:
http://www.magoa.net/linux/contrib/vdr-streamdev-0.3.3-pre4.tgz

Greets,
Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index