[vdr] newbie question: tools for offline transport stream file

Dear all,

I am new in DVB area. I dumped the full transport stream to disk and saved it as ts file. Currently I am looking for some tools in linux to extract SI information (EIT TDT and TOT ) from this ts file. I have tried dvbsnoop, for example: dvbsnoop -s ts -if recording.ts 0x012. But the result doesn't seem to be correct for me. Can anybody give me some suggestions? Also can I playback the full transport stream file with mplayer or xine or anything else? Thank you very much.

Kenny

Home | Main Index | Thread Index