[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.5.1 plugin

Hi,

Torgeir Veimo wrote:

The OSD has weird colours in my setup. I use 16 bit default depth, and
the colours on the coloured buttons are dark green green and invisible.
Haven't tried with 24 bit default depth yet though. I use the latest
xine-lib from CVS.
Please send the output of xdpyinfo. Which output driver are you using with xine (e. g. -V xshm)?

Otherwise, the OSD doesn't seem to be window centered when I use
onscaled OSD.
xine's OSD API doesn't have a functionality like that.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@gmx.de