[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.5.1 plugin

Hi,

Torgeir Veimo wrote:

The OSD has weird colours in my setup. I use 16 bit default depth, and
the colours on the coloured buttons are dark green green and invisible.
Haven't tried with 24 bit default depth yet though. I use the latest
xine-lib from CVS.
Please send the output of xdpyinfo. Which output driver are you using with xine (e. g. -V xshm)?
Xv. I get the same with 24bpp default visual. I use the xine-ui CVS
version I compiled when testing the previous version, ie. 0.5.0. Can try
again with vanilla CVS today.
Are you using "scaled" or "unscaled" OSD (vdr-xine setup)?

"scaled" shouldn't show such a behaviour as blending happens directly in the video frame which is in YCrCb color space. Later xv does color space conversion for the complete image.

"unscaled" puts an additional X window over the image area (that's why it doesn't support transparent colors). It might well be that there is a color space conversion problem for that case.

What's the native stream resolution for a channel where this happens (press Alt+i in xine's window) and are you using a VDR OSD theme other than the default ones?

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@gmx.de