[vdr] Re: VDR-Clients similar to Yamaha MusicCAST?

This seems to be the HomePod http://www.macsense.com/product/homepod/

> Nothing to do with VDR, though...

Ok, this wouldn't be a big problem. Important is that there is server
software available on Linux. Certainly it would be nice to hear radio
stations from DVB-S.

> If you're looking for a light/cheap video client, I think you'll have to
> wait a bit (unless you want to hack an existing hardware : Xbox, fanless
> EPIA mobo in a tiny box, etc.)

For video I have my multitainers.

Thanks,
Emil