[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.13

On Sun, 2004-10-17 at 22:07, Christian Gmeiner wrote:
> Christian Gmeiner wrote:
> > Thanks for reporting this error. I will fix it tonight in cvs.
>
> Changes are now in cvs - there is also a patch for it, see attachment.

Works a treat. Cheers!

I'm still seeing quite a few A/V sync problems with some channels,
though. it only seems to appear on certain channels (BBC1 and BBC2,
mainly, on DVB-T in UK). I have yet to delve into the resync code in the
dxr3 plugin but for me the audio always gets ahead of the video.
Normally quite a small but very noticeable amount but can often be
nearly a second! What is the cut-off point where it will try to resync?

Cheers,

Laz

Home | Main Index | Thread Index