[vdr] Re: Remote Control and LIRC trouble - should I use the Remote Control Plugin ?

Hallo,

> > > So I was wondering if it would be better if one used the
> > LIRC support in the Remote control ?
> > >
> > Sorry, there is no difference whether you use LIRC support of vdr or
> > the LIRC feature of the remote plugin.
>
> I have been using the remote plugin with LIRC now for 5 days and I did
> not (yet) have the trouble that I had before. Up till now the remote
> worked :)
>
> I will keep reporting if soemthing changes.

I must say that there is a difference.
Since using the Remote Plugin I had no Problems that my remote did not
respond anymore :)

I have no idea why this is, but I am very happy as it is now :)

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index