[vdr] Re: dvb-shop "blackbox" WAS Re: Re: J2 pins to RGBS

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:55:45 +0200 (CEST), tomdab
<q400powerpack@yahoo.no> wrote:

Can you break the lines at 72 character, please?

> I have one of the RGB breakout cables from dvb-shop. The cable from
> J2 to backplate connector is unshielded flat cable like mentioned.
> I wonder what would be a better way to design such a cable? I am
> thinking of just building my own solution (and leaving out the SPDIF signals, etc.).

You can probably use mini coax cable or a VGA cable that contains
shielded signal lines. But it will not be easy to do.

Im am currently thinking about adding a SDI interface to the card.

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index