[vdr] SV: Re: SV: Re: VGA output, what is the best solution?

> You should first switch to a virtual terminal with
> Ctrl-Alt-F1 or similar before using the framebuffer output,
> it will conflict with X11 the way you are seeing otherwise.

Ok, so I should start in runlevel 5, switch to vt (ctrl+alt+f1) and
start vdr from there (if i want to use fb)?
Where do I switch to to get the picture then?

> This is a unichrome based board? You might need to get the
> latest X11 drivers. What distro are you using? Check
http://unichrome.sourceforge.net/ for information about recent X11
drivers.

The motherboard is KM400-based so it shoud use those drivers, i'll give
them a try, and return later...

Thancks for your patiance ;)

Regards, Mattias

Home | Main Index | Thread Index