[vdr] Re: VGA output, what is the best solution?

DISPLAY is set to :0.0.

The problem does'nt dissapear with the new drivers. (Still get
"[XvVideoOut]: (ERROR) could not grab any port!" and segmentation fault
on "remote control softdevice-xv - learning keys".

I'm starting to give up here...

R, M

http://unichrome.sourceforge.net/ for information about recent X11
drivers.