[vdr] Re: VGA output, what is the best solution?

Hello,

my contribute to this.. XV can be probed with xvinfo. And it looks like

a) your X-server / GFX driver doesn't provide XV
b) or if it does, screen format is wrong (RGB, YUV, YUV2 etc.)

maybe thats why you're getting "cannot grab port".. Port number at least in some version was 'hardcoded' to something like 149 (pure hunch) and if your driver doesn't provide that => error. But you'd investigate this..

Best regards, Jori

Home | Main Index | Thread Index