[vdr] Re: VGA output, what is the best solution?

> Supported video modes are only 32 bits for softdevice : check
> /etc/fb.modes, the fbset command (fbset -i, fbset --depth 32,
> etc.) and
> /etc/directfbrc.
> My conf is in previous mails either on the ML, or on the
> directfb-users ML.
>
> > [dfb] Enumeratig display Layers
> > Layer 0 FBDev Primary Layer  Type: graphics
> >   Caps: brightness contrast saturation surface
> > (!) [21135:    0.000] --> Caught signal 11 (at 0x4, invalid
> address) <--
>
> Might be caused by the 16bpp.

fbset -depth 32 gives me:
ioctl FBIOPUT_VSCREENINFO: Invalid argument

My simple guess is that there something wrong with my driver, but what
and how to solve it is a harder question...at least for me.

I've tried installing xine and it works, but I don't like it at all,
it's slow (unaccelerated?) and the OSD/subtitles looks weird.

Best Regards,
Mattias Viberg

Home | Main Index | Thread Index