[vdr] Re: VDR exit code with plugins

Am Samstag 23 Oktober 2004 17:20 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> Pasi Juppo wrote:
> > I still have problem with VDR and plugins. Each time a plugin crashes
> > (e.g. MP3) VDR crashes or exists with exist code 0. runvdr -script
> > interpretes this as normal close and stops.
> >
> > Is there any way to get VDR to exit with non zero exit code in case of
> > failure?
>
> What kind of plugin crash are you referring to?
> Does this happen at program startup or when VDR has already been runnning
> for a while? Is it a segmentation fault?

I can't speak for the OP, but i think this usually happens after vdr is
running for a while and it is allways a plugin that causes this (no special
plugin to mention here, there are different ones that can cause this). Lets
assume its a segfault in the plugin, can this cause vdr to exit with status
0 ?

Steffen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index