[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.14

Am 24.10.2004 um 17:20 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:

- Fixed detecting transponder lock in cDvbTuner (based on a patch from Stefan
Meyknecht).
Didn't work for me with Kernel 2.6.6 but after updating to Kernel 2.6.10-rc1 (which has latest DVB Drivers from CVS) my fw_cmd_idle and "distortions from previous channel" are finally gone :-). HOORAY!

Now some wishes for the next version ;)

- making serviceprovider in channelname optional
- fix delete of timers set by vdradmin autotimer when recording is finished (timers are ported to the next month when recording is finished)
- option to select prefered language pid
- fix showing of "*" when recording was already played

Thanks Klaus for your efforts to hunt the cDVB-Tuner bug down :), that bug was really annoying.

Ciao, Dominique

Home | Main Index | Thread Index