[vdr] Re: Problem to get analogtv work with PVR350

From: "Patrick Maier" <maierp@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
> I've bought a PVR 350 and tried to install everything like descriebed in
the
> file HOWTO in the analogtv-plugin.
> I use a cable DVB-C Card from Hauppauge and the PVR 350 from hauppauge.
>
> I patched the VDR (1.3.11) with the provided patch, but when I try to tune
> to an analog channel VDR says:
> Channel not available (Kanal nicht verfügbar)

Ok now it works... I should have red the HOWTO more intense :)
the ca field is to be set to A0, the APID to 301 and VPID to 300 in vdr
>=1.3.x

But now the Picture is really slow and has destortions. There is no sound
except sometimes some "digital" beeps come through.
And the syslog says a lot of buffer overflows.

I's a fast 2GHz CPU and The Processor load is about 7%
Did I again miss something? :)

Great Thanks and Greetz
Patrick

Home | Main Index | Thread Index