[vdr] Re: Interlacing

Tony Houghton a écrit :
What sort of video card do you use that gives you "more-or-less
acceptable" output? If my Radeon 9200SE had just been slightly better
quality so that the colour balance was better and didn't add noise to
the picture, I would have found the slight blurriness of its
deinterlacing, and its small borders, "more or less acceptable" too.
Integrated CLE266 on a Via EPIA M10k mobo, with a vt1622 TV encoder.
I am currently tuning the encoder to get the right image size (just larger than the visible size), without missing lines, etc. I'll adjust the deflicker filter to get a sharp image, and maybe also the luma-chroma amplitude factors. I don't
This involve modifying the internal table of the kernel frame-buffer driver, which can not be unloaded once loaded... So a reboot between each test is mandatory.

--
NH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index