[vdr] runvdr in C vs. bash script

@Darren Salt : what is the point of having the runvdr in C instead of bash ? (appart from not depending on some sort of scripting language, for memory footprint reasons, but I don't thing this is avoidable with VDR)
Did you implement things that are not part of the main runvdr script ?
My problem is that C is much more difficult to analyse/modify than a bash (in that case, I simply switch to the standard version, but I would like to know what I'm about to miss...)

TIA,

--
NH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index