[vdr] vdr-1.3.14: 3 problems detected

Hello,

I have noticed three problems after upgrading to vdr-1.3.14.

1: The timers still are set to the wrong event for description, and thus
the recordings have the description of the previous event.  (this seemed
to appear either in 1.3.11 or 1.3.12) I seem to remember that Klaus said
that timestamps on the events would fix that.

2: I think this is already reported, but if there are errors in the
transport stream due to lossy signal, vdr seems to go a bit nuts and you
have to restart it (with segv when you stop it)

3: tuning to a channel that is either not broadcasting or one that a rotor
hasn't tuned to yet cause vdr to go back to the previously-locked channel.
We need a way to allow vdr to tune to a channel that isn't locked.

Would it be possible to print an OSD message briefly when lock occurs?
Sometimes channels have different PIDs and I don't have enough correct
information in there to get the autopid thing to work, thus I could have
signal lock but need to adjust the PIDs.

_J

Home | Main Index | Thread Index