[vdr] Can't control sound with mplayer plugin

 Hello,

Anyone could tell me why i can't control mplayer volume level when playing an .avi for example (no ac3)
through the mplayer plugin ?

The reason is that usually, the difference between live tv and .avi played file is so huge that i need to jump
out of the sofa and use the master volume on the amp (5.1 creative kit)

For the mplayer.sh option, i use "alsa" as the sound output

Right now, when playing a .avi i can't change the volume either with VDR volume buttons nor with mplayer
binded volume control ('*' and '/' binded on the remote control)

Am i missing a hidden mplayer sound command line parameter ?

I'm using 0.8.5 mplayer.sh, mplayer from CVS, VDR 1.3.14 and mplayer plugin version 0.9.7

Thanks,

Philippe

Home | Main Index | Thread Index