[vdr] Re: How to revert back to previous tuner lock method

I demand that C.Y.M may or may not have written...

[snip]
> Would there be an easy way of patching vdr to use the previous tuner lock
> method?

(Posted to the list for others' benefit; C.Y.M. isn't the only one to make
this kind of error.)

Your subject header very clearly says that you are *providing* some how-to
information, e.g. a patch. The message content, however, is at odds with
this: it says that you are *asking* for this kind of information. (Each taken
on its own, there is no ambiguity, or at least none that I can see.)

For this thread, appending a question mark to the subject header's content
would have been sufficient.

(FWIW, I don't doubt that you didn't spot that. It can be difficult when it
makes sense to you...)

--
| Darren Salt | nr. Ashington, | d youmustbejoking,demon,co,uk
| Debian,     | Northumberland | s zap,tartarus,org
| RISC OS     | Toon Army      | @
|   When replying, "news"->"ds", "cu"->"co.uk", and validate

Boldly going forward because we can't find 'reverse'!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index