[vdr] Re: Separating Radio from TV?

hm@seneca.muc.de wrote:
bernd_muc@gmx.de wrote:

good idea. However, I think that it would be better to have a seperate key on the remote control to switch between radio and TV. Otherwise you need to turn the TV set on, just to navigate the menu to get to radio.

Good point. Which key is free on the top menu?
OTOH - "Menu - X" can be keyed in blindly as well.
What's the point, to use VDR you need TV anyway and my remote
has no X-key nor 'radio-button'.
IMHO, radio on VDR is useless, 'cause the 'R' in 'VDR' does
not mean 'Radio'  :)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index