[vdr] Re: Separating Radio from TV?

Pasi Juppo wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Lauri Tischler wrote:
>
> > hm@seneca.muc.de wrote:

> > > Good point. Which key is free on the top menu?
> > >
> > > OTOH - "Menu - X" can be keyed in blindly as well.
> >
> > What's the point, to use VDR you need TV anyway and my remote
> > has no X-key nor 'radio-button'.
> > IMHO, radio on VDR is useless, 'cause the 'R' in 'VDR' does
> > not mean 'Radio'  :)
>
> Small LCD will do fine for radio so this would be useful IMO. Also, it
> would be nice to get rid of the Radio channels from TV channel list - not
> for good but to separate list.
>
> Pasi

As you may have noticed I have done some work in the last version
on the sorting of the channel list. Yet to come before version 1.4
is the ability to have multiple, user definable channel lists ("favorite"
channel lists). Sure enough a user will be able to set up a list that contains
only radio channels.

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index