[vdr] Re: Separating Radio from TV?

Nothing to help to code but only to put on Klaus private todo list ;o): I like this idea very much!

Alain B.

----- Original Message ----- From: <hm@seneca.muc.de>
To: <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 11:36 AM
Subject: [vdr] Separating Radio from TV?

Hi,

my channels.conf is rather large so that radio channels start beyond
300-something (actually: :@401 to keep radio channel numbers in
case something changes below). This is somewhat uncomfortable. I was
thinking about whether we could separate TV from Radio by a separate
channels-radio.conf and a separate top level menu entry like for MP3
etc. What do you think?

--
Company Mission Statement:
"The customer can count on us to proactively promote ethical materials

Home | Main Index | Thread Index