[vdr] PVR350 and DVB-S NEXUS performance

Hi,

I'm working on a system composed by one pvr350 , and one dvb-s nexus,
using the TV-OUT of the DVB-S to see both Digital and Analogtv.
I Have no problem for the digital part of the job, but about analogtv
i got many problems :

1) occasionally but not rarely, when looking at analog channels tv screen
start flickering.

2) sometime, nowithstanding I set an high bitrate 8Mb for the PVR350
encoder the image is scattered and some audio is lost

3) sometime the flow from pvr350 is lost and I have to restart the system

4) both the systems ( PIII 1Ghz and AMD ... )  hangs during shut down

I would like to know if anyone else is using a PVR350 with another DVB-s
as primary device, and if is getting the same problems or not.

Thanks

Processor
  Pentium III 1Ghz or AMD Sempron(tm) 2600+
  Terrestrial analog receiver Hauppauge PVR350
  Digital satellite receiver Hauppauge WinTv NEXUS

PVR350 drivers
  ivtv-0.2.0-rc2k

DVB drivers
  linuxtv-dvb-1.1.1

VDR
   VDR 1.3.12
   analogtv-0.9.36

Analogtv plugin configuration
   I'm using PVR PES as encoder, no noise reduction filter, 8 Mb as
videobitrate and 192 Kb as audiobitrate

Home | Main Index | Thread Index