[vdr] Bug or Feature? vdr setting: split edited files

 Hi!

In the vdr settings is a parameter "Editierte Dateien aufteilen", don't
know how it is called in the english version , but should be something
like "separate/split edited files"

In my opinion it means that edited recordings where splitted into
multiple .vdr files when there are multiple cutareas in a recording.

Please correct me if I did not get that right.

I get always only one file, regardless how much cutareas there.

If I'm wrong, is there a solution to achieve this behavior, or if I'm
right, how to fix this?

I found nothing related to this in the changelog of newer versions
of VDR.

Regards

Marco

PS: vdr-1.3.11

--
vierzehn             Bahnhofstr. 27       Telefon 0 26 32 / 98 98 - 120
public relations     56626 Andernach      Telefax 0 26 32 / 98 98 - 111

Home | Main Index | Thread Index