[vdr] Re: Coppy sound in Mencoder files

Hi,

Tilo Renkl schrieb:

Hi @all,

since a few days I have (very) coppy sound in my recordings, which are converted to
AVI using mencoder (via vdrrip or vdrconvert).

Old file are played correct, but newly encoded movies show bad sound. Anyone here, who
had similar problems ?

I have already reinstalled lame and also mplayer, but no change :-(

Tilo

After installing a new version of mplayer I had the same problem (also mplayer playing a vdr file). I "fixed" it using "-afm ffmpeg".

Uwe

Sure this works, ... for replay. But if you want to get rid of newly encoded videos, you have to copy that
codecs.conf to ~/.mplayer/codecs.conf. Then simply set section "mad" before "mp3lib".

This is according to the MPlayer-ML a bug concerning Suse's gcc 3.3.1 and that Version of mp3lib
used in MPlayer.

Tilo

Home | Main Index | Thread Index