[vdr] Possible BUG in vdr? CAM Menu

Hi list,

I have the following problem, which i think is a bug in vdr itself. I
remember, that i dont had the problem in 1.2.6.

Im using vdr-1.3.15 with 2 siemens dvb-c and 2 nova-t cards. The second
card (siemens dvb-c) has a ci and an alphacrypt cam with a premiere card
in it.

Watching and recording works great, but the problem is, when i watch for
example ARD after some minutes a get a CAM error messsage on OSD like
"Kann kanal nicht entschlüsseln". I think, that the card i doing an
epg-scan at this time and when reaching channels, which i cannot view
(like PREMIERE DIREKT or whatever) i get this error message. I think you
can imagine that this nervs a lot when watching tv or a recording.

Maybe anyone has this problem, too or can help

Greetings,
Andre Neumann

Home | Main Index | Thread Index