[vdr] Re: trying out softdevice-0.0.7

On Sonntag, 7. November 2004 14:35, Juha Pahkala wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-11-06 at 14:15 +0100, Stefan Lucke wrote:
>
> Hi Stefan, and thanks for answering
>
> > You can specify alsa device name via:
> >
> > 	-ao alsa:devicename
> >

> Where is this specified? Once starting vdr or else?

As command line parameter like:

./vdr -P "softdevice -vo dfb: -ao alsa:plughw:0,0" -Pstreamdev

[ .. ]

> > If you use a computer monitor, try to comment out this one ->  #matrox-tv-standard=pal .
> >
> > Output via matrox TV out (TV connected on 2nd head) is a work in progress.
>
> Oh, this might be the issue, this is what I'm using, ie. tv connected to
> 2nd head via s-video cable. So it isn't supported?

At the moment: this is not supported.
But I'm working on this. That is I've with my working version a picture
via s-video cable on tv :-) . There are some issues with syncing and
selection of this mode and compatibility with other modes .

--
stefan lucke

Home | Main Index | Thread Index