[vdr] Finnish Yle 1 and 2 and others in same frequency area

Has anybody else from Finland had the problem with Yle 1,2 and others in
the same freqyency area, that the channel goes pop from time to time and
the video output gets a bit of digital error at the same time?

Seems to happen only on that frequency area.

My setup is currently gentoo (2.6.8.1 epia patched kernel)
motherboard: epia m10k
dvb-t: Technotrend FF card
vdr 1.3.13-15 have all been doing this crackling of sound and vision
using also teletext-subtitles and subtitles plugin

Could this be just that the FF card isn't getting enough cooling?
It's casing is currently at 30 degrees centigrade which shouldn't be
too hot, but the TT FF card does get really warm when in use.

If I remember correctly this wasn't the case when using 1.3.12 and
patches/plugins meant for that and kernel 2.6.7... Any other
experiences of this?

I live in Turku area, just to specify more closely my location, if this
could be a local problem...?

--
     Jukka Palko        jpalko@vapaa.fi
     Postmaster         jpalko@ipi.fi