[vdr] Re: vdr-xine, noaction on 'color' keys..

Le lun 08/11/2004 à 14:23, mike lewis a écrit :

> Is there a good english resource on these bumb newbie questions?  I'm
> "locked" into running the vdr-xine plugin, and as such "need" to type
> in these commands while I'm testing for my freevo box...

You can ask on the international section of vdr-portal. The German guys
do quite well in English when they have to =:-D

> All the one's that "start" with VDR (ie VDRButtonRed) don't seem to
> have any effect..  I'm using vdr-xine 0.5.3 and vdr1.3.13

I started out by using xine in X and using keyboard equivalents. I had
no problems with recording. Are your permissions right on your /video
partition? Recording and pausing work out of the box. I got so annoyed
with the keyboard that I soldered up an IR receiver and bought a
universal remote.

Cheers

Tony

--